UltiMAK Optic Mount for M85 AK Pistol
Based on the proven and successful M1-B and M2-B UltiMAK AK mounts.
- Clamps rock-solid to barrel for maximum stability and accuracy.
- Replaces the piston tube/upper handguard assembly.
- This is the lightest, lowest, most practical mount available for your AK.
- Includes steel clamps, screws, Allen wrench, and instructions.
- Easy installation: no gunsmithing required.
- Made in USA
Construction: One-piece aluminum body (6061-T6)
Finish: Hard anodized, matte black
Rail: Picatinny style (15 slots).
Shown at right on the M85 pistol, the forward, low mounting option enabled by the UltiMAK system provides a better, more sensible optic location and optical sight height. Notice how the mount retains the gun’s original profile. Without adding weight or bulk to the gun, and still allowing full access to the receiver mechanism for take-down and cleaning, the M18 is the ideal solution for mounting an optic and light, or optic and light/laser combo, to your M85. The M18 optic mount allows co-witnessing of the iron sights with most tubular reflex type sights, such as Aimpoint, providing unprecedented targeting speed, minimum bulk, and rock-solid retention of zero.