A.R.M.S. Throw Lever Mount for Harris type Bipod
- Put a bipod on any forend rail system.
- Base is MIL STD hard anodized alloy aluminum and steel.
- Utilizes the proven Swan/ARMS throw lever and buffer system.
- Interfaces directly with Picatinny (MIL STD 1913) mounting rails.
- Allows quick, firm installation and easy removal.
- Made in U.S.A.
The ability to mount a bipod easily and securely, anywhere on a Picatinny rail, further enhances the flexibility of your ACR2 or other forend rail system. The A.R.M.S. #32 was designed for the excellent Harris bipod specifically for this application. It allows the user to place a bipod anywhere on the multi rail forend that suits the user’s requirement, or easily transfer it from one rail equipped rifle to another. Manufactured from tough billet aluminum and steel, it is a well proven design that is both rugged and lightweight.
No gunsmithing required. Simply remove the adjustment screw assembly and install the A.R.M.S. Throw Lever assembly. Designed to allow the lever to be attached to either side of the bipod, for a light weight low profile installation.
100% American Made.